Re: [MV] M101A1 Info - Age

From: Rick v100 (rickv100@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jul 14 2005 - 07:24:10 PDT

Best I have figured out the late '60's registration
numbers with a limited sample is that the letters
designate contact addedenums. For example. US Army
bought 90 V-100's in FY 1969. Registrations typical
run as 130169-139069. Army bought a second batch of 72
and they seem to run 13091A69 through 13166A69. First
two digits indicate a class of vehicle and the last
two digits appear to be the FY it was purchased in.

Rick