Re: [MV] Incredible Site

From: david gudmunsen (kroctec@btopenworld.com)
Date: Thu Jul 14 2005 - 17:40:27 PDT

Larry,

I was looking through and thinking this is great and then I found!

Google Earth is a broadband, 3D application that not all computers can run.

* Apple Macintosh computers are not supported at this time (but we are
working on it).

but best regards from David Gudmunsen

PS A space for me to monitor for when they start supporting Macs