Re: [MV] Incredible Site

From: Employee at MILVEHCO (milveh@dslextreme.com)
Date: Thu Jul 14 2005 - 18:00:35 PDT

I'm actually viewing a tad beyond what you guys are seeing with my
"keyhole." It is fun to drop in and see what's up...albeit from a view
that is 120 miles high. Anyone want a map of Area 51? lol I use
coordinates from my "friends" about interesting places and then I go take
a look see... sometimes it works just the opposite.

david gudmunsen