Re: [MV] m35 Problems

From: MYDEUCEANDWILLYS@aol.com
Date: Fri Jul 15 2005 - 19:55:02 PDT

Rules of the road. At the MTA of NJ. we have a friendly set of rules for
fellow members, ALWAYS LIGHTS ON! ALWAYS! A fire extinguisher, WHEEL CHOCKS and
please use them, NEVER start a vehicle if you are NOT in the drivers seat!!!
Sound horn once in anything over a jeep when pulling foward,TWICE for
reverse, When driving with another MV one eye is on the vehicle behind you. Please
do your safety check before pulling out, LIGHTS, TIRES, Follow the LEAK rule,
Drips, oh well, Leaks uh oh don't go! DID you remember SPILL PADS? No kids
underneath?
when leaving an event. For a DEUCE and over or under full cargo canvas,
PLEASE ask someone to Back you up A ground guide is a safety thing we can live
with and it looks cool too. Very professional,<and people seem to like to
help.>

Randy MTA of NJ.