Re: [MV] m35 Problems

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Thu Jul 14 2005 - 17:01:38 PDT

...and watch out for cops swerving, and drive with your headlights on, and
remember that gauges (and other electrics) don't just stop working by
coincidence, and be thankful for apologetic cops, and for bystanders who
offer suggestions, and...

did I mention drive with your headlights on? If it works for bikes, it will
work for big green trucks.

apb