M1009 Glow Plugs Head busted off on new Plugs.

From: Don Low (odonlow@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 15 2005 - 20:21:36 PDT

Well, Today I went out to replace old Glow plugs with new ( a 30 minute job)
Well, BOSCH plugs I got at Pep Boys (all they carry ) are not good
And on the 5th one the head on the plug just started spinning, BAD NEWS.

So we tried most anything we could to get the Plug out.
BUT had no success, the Plug is now broken off at the head.

So any good ideas would be helpful.
can I get it out ? without removing the head ?
Or buy removing the head and WHAT ?

Son says we need a new head. and that would fix all.

anyone have a NOS set for the ol 6.2 on a M1009 ??
Or a good place to get them.
My truck sits , and its all I drive so I need to move on this soon !

Odonlow@hotmail.com
donlow.50g.com