Re: [MV] M880 24 volt system pictures - what is wrong with you guys?

From: M151 (m151@cox.net)
Date: Sun Jul 17 2005 - 17:36:50 PDT

If a guy is going to ask for help here at a list that boasts being THE place
to go for help, and all he gets is a bunch of gas, then what good is it?

He obviously does not know as much as all you smart guys who seem to see fit
to try to embarrass him for simply asking a question. What is going on with
this list anymore that people go out of their way to make others NOT feel
welcome?

Is the list becoming some sort of elitist snob club solely for the purpose
of demeaning others?

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!! So smug and condescending. You should be
ashamed. Go ahead flame on and prove me right!
David Brubaker
http://members.cox.net/~m151/
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit
materiari?