Re: [MV] M880 24 volt system pictures - what is wrong with you guys?

From: M151 (m151@cox.net)
Date: Sun Jul 17 2005 - 17:51:08 PDT

I just get sick and tired of the people who are so fast to poke fun. They
offer no help, just make people feel bad for asking. Reminds me of school
and all the childish crap that went with it.

I used to recommend this list to folks as the place to go to communicate
with like minded people. I have always describe the list as an open and
friendly place to get info, especially if you are not up on something and
need help in a hurry. I have stopped doing it because of responses such as
Stu's.

There was no need for that. It accomplished nothing but to make Stu feel
good I guess. Big deal. Hope he feels like a big man now. It was mean
spirited and petty.
David Brubaker
MVPA # 18115
KCØNZN
Owner - M151A2
http://members.cox.net/~m151/
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit
materiari?