Re: [MV] M880 24 volt system

From: Cliff S (mtnbikinssgt@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jul 17 2005 - 17:44:59 PDT

Kenny, et al listers, I think you are correct about the commo trucks, BUT in
my own defense, that wasnt asked for.

If I were asking about a commo truck 24V system, then I think I would narrow
down my search for ideas and pics.........Just a thought.

Not being smug or anything........

Cliff Smith
SSgt USMC

M880 (4 sale)