lWTB: Weasel, or, snow capable machine, N. CA area

From: ygmir (ygmir@onemain.com)
Date: Mon Jul 18 2005 - 22:37:24 PDT

Hi all,
Well, I'll try again, since winter is just around the corner (103 deg. here
today).
I'd like something to get me to my mountain cabin, and back, in the snow. A
vehicle that floats would be a plus, since, it's on a lake.
Anyway, if anyone has something, within a day or so drive of northern CA,
I'd love to hear about it.
I don't really have time for major projects.
I have a list of possible MV related trade stuff, too. It can be seen on the
"Mil-Veh Co" website, or, I can send a list.
Mostly stuff for and including M35A2's........
Thanks,
Henry