Re: [MV] 5Ton Dump parts

From: DBaumanjr@aol.com
Date: Tue Jul 19 2005 - 03:51:44 PDT

Not sure, but I think Bruce was kidding.....
 The internet's greatest downfall is the fact that it's hard to understand
the inflection given to a certain posting. (unless you're Ronzo, his posts are
GREAT!) Someone can post something that's supposed to be taken as friendly,
but is read as unfriendly, then the flaming begins. (I'm guilty of it, too)
Anymore, I try to re-read the posting to be sure that the person wasn't being
malicious. And then (this is a basic parenting practice) count to ten, before
responding. I think it's working, as I haven't chewed anyone out online in a few
days... LOL!
 Someone should talk to the guy that invented the 'net about fixing that.....
 Anyone have the crankcase breather hose for a fording kit equipped M715?

Darryl Bauman Jr.
[OlolllllllllolO]
1967 M715 w/winch