Re: [MV] MV gauge part needed

From: MYDEUCEANDWILLYS@aol.com
Date: Tue Jul 19 2005 - 16:09:24 PDT

Yea, i geuss i could paint something GREEN,while i work, <i wish everything
was green?>Maybe it will be by the time im done.. Randy out. oh , I have
just finished an M35A2 1970, desert tan with Iraqi freedom coalition
simble,the tan is a very dusty and super flat, NOW i was told that early desert tan
was a semi gloss, as in the first gulf war? So I guess IM correct? this
correct color thing sure can go along way? It looks like something the Germans
drove in PATTON! Not the most correct movie in town but very good, I am
fortunate to have a good friend who manned one of the first gun trucks scavenged
together in iraq,and is going to # it in his trucks #s feel pretty good about
that,