Re: [MV] Medic survives sniper attack

From: Kris Kirby (kris@catonic.net)
Date: Wed Jul 20 2005 - 10:17:23 PDT

On Wed, 20 Jul 2005, Darrell Ramsell wrote:
> A friend of mine forwarded this to me. I thought you all would enjoy this.
>
> My hat off to Pfc. Stephen Tschiderer. He is a true American all the way.
> http://www.armytimes.com/story.php?f=1-292925-976420.php

I don't seek to trivialize the Pfc's injuries in any way, but when you
consider that most trained snipers are 100% effective, you see that the
enemy isn't playing with a full deck. Better to be flown home in a seat
than in a bag, any day.

--
Kris Kirby <kris@catonic.net>
                       "BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU!"