Re: [MV] Government Liquidation - Worst company ever

From: Employee at MILVEHCO (milveh@dslextreme.com)
Date: Thu Jul 21 2005 - 08:39:42 PDT

I agree! GL is the Taliban of the surplus world. (A perfect example of
low brow zealots running a huge monopoly funded by the US taxpayers.)

Rule #1. They're right

Rule #2. Your're wrong.

Rules #3 thru #130, ....see rule #1.

GL was a real bad experience for us, never again.

PS My oldest son is project manager for an engineering company who would
have bought from GL, but after reviewing how I was treated...he said screw
em and went elsewhere. I suspect GL has lost a lot of customers thanks
to their bad reputation and management style.

Dick