Re: [MV] It's alive... A dog tag machine story

From: Bruce C. Beattie (bruce@EECS.Berkeley.EDU)
Date: Thu Jul 21 2005 - 09:27:35 PDT

Hey Robert,
    Great find and rescue! I'll bet you can get a local machineshop to
make you up one
if you can get some drawings/dimensions/photos of one. Never seen one
but I suspect
it isn't that complicated and with CNC stuff nowadays it should be easy.
Also try the
engineering department at the University. Could be a great project for
some engineering
student.
Good Luck!
Bruce MVPA 23824