M809(?) Tailgates, Bumper Brush guard FS in Oregon

From: Rick (korimako@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Jul 24 2005 - 23:12:11 PDT

Hi,

My readings says this is ok to post, if not my apologies, and feel free to
remove.

I'm not a Truck enthusiast, but I bought one lot of parts at an auction last
year, and used the metal I wanted. I hate to see these fine parts go to the
scrap yard if someone can use them.

So, They're in Oregon, But you may be able to hook up with someone
attending Northwest Mog Fest in Oregon (mid August) to do some transport.

They're on ebay for a couple bucks,

Bumper
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4564558957

Tailgates
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4564561498

Brush Guard
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4564566389

Great time of year to come visit Oregon!

Cheers, Rick