ma deuce part deux

From: timothy.smith1@att.net
Date: Tue Jul 26 2005 - 16:44:39 PDT

Lads,

For those of you who expressed an interest in my Browning M2HB, I have decided I'd better take a serious look at it before offering it for sale.

As such, I have started the tedious job of cutting welds in order to get inside and I'm doing a general tidying-up & repair where-ever possible. Then, should I decide to sell it, I can say just what it needs.

In the last few days I got the top cover off, the barrel guide and the barrel off, as well as dressing up many welds. I may even get the chamber upened up creating potential for this monster to be gas-adapted (though I do not intend to adapt it myself.)

For those of you who requested photos, I was not ignoring you. I never sent out those that I took as they no longer apply. Thanks for your interest. If you STILL want photos, let me know and I shoot some to you.

Regards,
TJ Smith