Re: [MV] MV Honda ATV's---Kawasaki KLR 650

From: Employee at MILVEHCO (milveh@dslextreme.com)
Date: Sun Jul 31 2005 - 09:51:29 PDT

You're right Marc, I want one! What a great idea for an ATV. My 500 c.c.
Honda "Foreman" is a real work horse and it can climb more than I care or
dare to climb. It's olive green and black from the factory, sorta looks
military. Maybe if it had, some brown paint on it, a pintle hook,
instead of...lol Nah, it is what is it...but it is fun and has more
power than we will ever use. These ATV's are a big improvement over the
military Mules, but in fairness the old Mules did wonders for a lot of
years.

Jack

Marc Strangfeld