Re: [MV] MV Honda ATV's---Kawasaki KLR 650

From: Marc Strangfeld (mjstrangfeld@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jul 30 2005 - 18:23:46 PDT

Polaris makes a military version of their Sportsman
ATV. I've looked at one close up and other than
larger heavier racks it doesn't look all that special,
certainly not like the Mules.

The diesel motorcycle is a M1030M1 aka Kawasaki KLR
650 with an entirely different engine produced by F1
Engineering. From what I hear and have read about it
it has awesome power and unheard of fuel efficiency
somewhere around 100 mpg. If you want one (I know I
do) send the company an email and let them know. I
was told they are testing the waters for a civilian
version.

Marc

<http://www.deere.com/en_US/ProductCatalog/GC/servlet/com.deere.u90785.cce.productcatalog.view.servlets.ProdCatProduct?pNbr73W&cNbr=GC_UV&sCName=Special-Application%20Series%20Gator%20Utility%20Vehicles&tM=GC

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs