1970 Kaiser-Jeep M109A3 Shop Van for Sale

From: Mark J. Blair, NF6X (nf6x@nf6x.net)
Date: Sun Jul 31 2005 - 19:30:44 PDT

I've decided to put my restored 2.5-ton 6x6 shop van up for sale. It's
in really good shape, and it's ready for work, play or display. I
originally planned to convert it to a combination camper and radio
truck, and I've made a lot of improvements and upgrades in the van box.

The truck is located in Riverside, California, and I want $8,500 for it.

Full details (including LOTS of pictures) are on my web page:

     http://www.nf6x.net/forsale/M109A3/

If I don't get much interest in the next week or two, I may put it up on
eBay.

Please reply off-list if you're interested, or have any questions that
aren't covered on the web page.

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <nf6x@nf6x.net>
Web page: http://www.nf6x.net/