Re: [MV] OT Post Instructions

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Sun Jul 31 2005 - 19:41:41 PDT

There are no off-topic posts, my friend. As Shakespear might have said,
"There is nothing off-topic under the sun."

All things lead to discourse. Some discourse leads to war. War begets war
wagons. Q.E.D.

As was postulated herein many moons ago, what a dull and plodding forum this
would be without the constant meandering river of thesis, antithesis, and
synthesis.

Here's a question: If one is AWOL, are his Topics Off-Post?

APB (Never AWOL, but consistently chastised for OTP's)

Here comes the obligatory MV content:

www.M35products.com