well duluth here I come :)

From: Mark B. Anderson (mark@aasurplus.ca)
Date: Mon Aug 01 2005 - 05:36:21 PDT

Well heading to Duluth this week for the convention....

I need lots of parts and bringing trailer so who ever has windshields for
M35 plus door windows and windshield wiper pieces please contact me so I can
find you at the show... also looking for all tracked guys to meet and greet
need pictures of the inside of an M-75....also will be looking for a M-38 to
buy and maybe more.

so hello anyone out here... if your going to the show and have stuff to sell
that I need please contact me before hand so I can be ready and such.... YES
I'm very excited never been to the MVPA show before and really wanting to
meet some guys off the list here.

Cheers,

Mark Anderson
Anderson & Anderson Investigations
www.mvpa.ca and www.aasurplus.ca
Prairie Command Member - MVPA Member #25472
M.C.C. Canada Member #3203
ARMORED M75 APC
'56 GMC M-220 - 2-'70 Kaiser M35A2
'78 BMW 728 ARMORED
'84 M1009 - '84 M1009 and '85 M1008
"Your Full Line Military Surplus/Arms Dealer"
208 Hwy 16 West
Box 692
Neepawa, MB R0J1H0