Re: [MV] Equipment laws, Kansas says no to Ferrets

From: Robert Peterson (peteweld57@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Aug 01 2005 - 20:53:11 PDT

I know of some local farmers who drive their tractors
to fields 40-50 miles away.
BTW, as you can legally license and register a golf
cart in Kansas, I can see no legal reason for them to
deny registration for a Ferret.
I know personally about the golf cart, as our esteemed
Mayor drives one about town, and after "citizen"
complaints, he got a KHP officer to say, in a council
meeting, that it could be registered and driven on the
street.

--- Employee at MILVEHCO <milveh@dslextreme.com>

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs