Re: [MV] Equipment laws, Kansas says no to Ferrets

From: Employee at MILVEHCO (milveh@dslextreme.com)
Date: Mon Aug 01 2005 - 19:09:09 PDT

A lot of folks around here measure their land in miles, not acres and
we're always moving big "equipment" on rural roads. I can't believe that
in the United States of America some state legislators would pass a law to
put limits on distance that you can move your "own equipment" from one
piece of "your own land" to another piece of "your own land?"

I just can't imagine that, it's crazy. Even for "Kalifornia" with all our
whacky laws, now that one would be just too absurd! lol

"Stephen Grammont

> I'm sure it is dependent upon the particular state rules, but I'd be
surprised if there wasn't a distance limitation. I know around here
farm equipment is allowed on public ways, but only for x number of feet.
 Same with ATVs and snowmobiles..... > Steve"