Re: [MV] Kansas say no to Ferrets

From: Sonny Heath (sonny@defuniak.com)
Date: Tue Aug 02 2005 - 05:53:36 PDT

Florida DMV told me I couldn't register my Freightliner converted RV Toter
as an RV after telling me before I started converting it that I could so
when I threatened them with a lawsuit they suddenly changed their minds.
Its a dadburned shame that know it all know nothings exist in this country.

Sonny