Steel Soldiers Military Vehicles Forum Off-line

From: Chris Stansbury (chris_stansbury@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 02 2005 - 12:42:53 PDT

Hello all,
To those of you who may participate in both the Mil-Veh list and the Steel
Soldiers Forum, I would like to apologize for the forum being down. I am
having trouble with my site host. The SQL server that the SS Forum runs on
is down and has been for a few days. They are currently working to fix the
problem. Hopefully it will be back up soon. If this problem persists, I
will be forced to look for a new host. Thanks for your patience.
Chris, webmaster www.steelsoldiers.com