Re: [MV] Kansas say no to Ferrets

From: Joe Foley (redmenaced@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Aug 02 2005 - 15:19:26 PDT

--- Sonny Heath <sonny@defuniak.com> wrote:

> Florida DMV told me I couldn't register my
> Freightliner converted RV Toter
> as an RV after telling me before I started
> converting it that I could so
> when I threatened them with a lawsuit they suddenly
> changed their minds.
> Its a dadburned shame that know it all know nothings
> exist in this country.
+++++++
They HAVE nothing better to do!!

The NYS DMV operator in Albany laughed at me when I
told her I was in Allegany county, she said "Allegany
County is in PA, not NY." She wouldn't give me her
name so I could file a complaint.

The NYS DOLabor is STILL posting jobs that require a
NYS Electrician's License, the only problem with that
is that there IS NO NYS Electrician's License, never
has been one. They can't tell me where to get one
either. They just refuse to be wrong!

They all tell me that they are NOT public servants
either.

Joe

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs