Re: [MV] M35 series brakes-pinion brake

From: Patrick Jankowiak (recycler@swbell.net)
Date: Tue Aug 02 2005 - 19:31:23 PDT

I've been happy with my lockout hubs -and- my manifold heater
flame detector.

so yall play nice.

Hopefully I'll get the power steering kit installed this fall.
No, I don't "need" it, but it would make parking at the Cracker
Barrel easier.

The only reason I did not take up with the rear lockout hubs is
the continuously high load I carry and tow with the truck.

PJ