Re: [MV] Why we are probably the last generation to collect and preserve Historic Military Vehicles

From: Larry Tighe (larryradio@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Aug 05 2005 - 11:43:25 PDT

Bruce wrote: "My point is that all of these things have their value and play
a very important part in supporting
our weapons systems and communication"

Bruce et.al.,

Do you think an American/Britt fighting machine....in the air or on the
ground....could be made entirely without importing parts....or, do other
countries have production control over our defense production?

I'm sure all our parts came from the U.S. for WWII production....I don't
think we're self-sufficient anymore.

Lar