MV FAQ

From: santoken@bright.net
Date: Sun Aug 07 2005 - 06:15:08 PDT

On a side note, over the next few months, I'm gonna work on an MV FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions).

I've got a large list of topics started already, such as "What is the difference between a -1c and a -1d?", and "How do I tell the difference between Dot 3 and Dot 5 brake fluid?", and "My CUCV isn't running right, it seems like it's running out of fuel, what do you think it is?" and so on.

Anyway, anyone care to drop me a line putting a bug in my ear on FAQ topics?

Kent