RE: [MV] ASSISTANCE REQUESTED

From: Mike & Cheryl (mleaton@netins.net)
Date: Sun Aug 07 2005 - 06:40:17 PDT

Sorry, I've been gone for a couple days.
I am with First Iowa Cav., I am in central Iowa
(St. Marys just south of Des Moines). I am too
far away to Help, but know a couple people over
on the west coast of Iowa. I should tell you this
is Farm Country and it isn't that hard to find a
9.00 X 16 tire and someone to put it on a split rim.
He just has to stay out of the city businesses try
A truck stop or go to a farm store, Like Oscelon, Big Bear,
Tractor supply, Shoppers or maybe even a tractor dealership.
Give me an email if he still has a problem or call me
at 515-979-8458.