Re: [MV] MVPA does more than sell magazines

From: MYDEUCEANDWILLYS@aol.com
Date: Sun Aug 07 2005 - 13:10:04 PDT

I did not get the question but would like to chime in on the answer, The
MVPA is a great organization that was started by some of the best people i have
ever met, Being very lucky to still have in the MTA of NJ, Guys like Harold
Ratsburg, Dennis Spence, And to many others to list, The MVPA has a history of
doing the best it can, BUT it is a big organization and will never please
everybody, We need to just understand that AND VOTE for people who believe
there should be NO secrets in any activity at all, It is the best we have and it
IS VERY GOOD! The membership has been showing how GREAT THIS ORGANIZATION
IS!!! By being so involved voicing there opinion by e mails, on this and many
forums, And the vendors who are members too!! Are doing a great job keeping all
of us alert to things that slip by an organization like this, I for one
truly believe the MVPA is a topic of discussion as long as it is not nasty on
every forum that includes military vehicles, it is OUR VOICE! BUT if we do not
VOTE and get people in that will make change for the good, then we will lose
it to those who use it for there own personal views instead of the Members as
a whole, We must not sit by any of our local clubs and just let the officers
get comfortable making decisions without our chance to voice and vote on
them, SO JOIN the MVPA and your local chapter or club even if they don't like
the MVPA its still there to help and spread the good word. WHOA IM done thanks
 Randy out MTA of NJ Pres. out