Re: [MV] Why we are probably the last generation to collect and preserve Historic Military Vehicles

From: Convoy Magazine (convoymagazine@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Aug 07 2005 - 13:49:56 PDT

some rather major ommissions...most notably

Mackenzie-King has joined the game.
(Canada being a major contributor after all)

and if you're going to include "generals", as oppossed
to listing political heads only, then the list of
generals is extremely incomplete. (but I won't bother
listing Cdn Brit Polish, Russian etc etc etc..as the
point has been made...but..

Degaulle has joined the game?-

oh you mean the guy that fled France and hid safely in
England becoming a pain in the patoot to the other
allies??

should read perhaps, has joined the game sort of,
mostly on the sidlines where he whinges annoyingly and
endlessly about how much respect he deserves but isnt
getting)