Re: [MV] Hub Nut Socket for M35

From: cgarbee@ipass.net
Date: Tue Aug 09 2005 - 06:53:30 PDT

Steve,
Try giving your NAPA guy the KDTool number... They ought to be able to order
one for you... The truck spindle nut sockets are listed on the KDTool
website, and you would think that they would be on the NAPA system (of course,
this implies that your guy knows how to look up stuff without a vehicle
listing...).

Take a gander at:
http://www.kd-tools.com/24302459.htm

If I read it correctly, you need a 2445, the 3" octogon.

I have one for both my M37 and my M38 but have yet to purchase one for my M35,
so I can't tell you from personal experience, just from looking at the page...

Good luck.
CGarbee
www.garbee.net/~cabell