Re: [MV] CUCV Alternators

From: rcakitty@verizon.net
Date: Wed Aug 10 2005 - 08:25:18 PDT

The part number is 1105500, but, to the best of my knowledge, AC/Delco no longer services complete units - new or reman. It does, however, supply all the rebuild parts. As an alternative, you can use that non isolated ground unit on the driver's side. Hope this helps! Robert Anderson >From: Don Low <odonlow@hotmail.com>