Re: [MV] OT - Political Correctness Amuck

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Wed Aug 10 2005 - 17:54:14 PDT

WHAT WE OUGHT TO DO IS CLOSE THE DAMNED BORDERS TO ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS.

THERE ARE 1,000,000 PERSONS IN THE UNITED STATES THIS EVENING WHO ARE
UNACCOUNTED FOR.

THAT'S ONE MILLION PERSONS WITHOUT PAPERS, OR EXPIRED PAPERS.

IF ONE OF THEM IS A TERRORIST, THAT'S ONE TOO MANY.

LET'S CLOSE THE BORDERS AND KEEP THEM CLOSED, USING THE BEST MP'S, AND MV'S
WE HAVE.

APB, IMMIGRANT.