Re: [MV] OT - Political Correctness Amuck

From: Sonny Heath (sonny@defuniak.com)
Date: Wed Aug 10 2005 - 20:05:16 PDT

I fathered a daughter when I was in the Army in Germany years and years ago
and when she was 23 years old she wanted to come and live with me for a year
to see how she liked the States. I put in all the necessary papers and paid
all kinds of fees and then the immigration service in Texas sent me a letter
that they would not allow her to come to this country to live. Go figure?
No, neither of us have ever been in any trouble with the law.

Sonny