Re: [MV] OT - Political Correctness Amuck

From: MV (MV@dc9.tzo.com)
Date: Wed Aug 10 2005 - 21:39:57 PDT

Apparently some people with power disagree with you and I Arthur. I
suspect it has a lot to do with cheap labor.

Even GWB, as much as he rants about national security is definitely
against locking down the borders and rooting out the illegals. Seems
like a total contradiction to me. Apparently national security is a
good idea until it inhibits an influx of cheap, illegal labor, then it's
not such a great idea.

Hey but at least no one will get poked with a nail file while on an
airplane! Meanwhile the hold is full of unchecked, and unscanned
container of cargo.

What a load of BS.

Dave