Re: [MV] Troop seat legs for CUCV

From: Ron (rojoha@adelphia.net)
Date: Thu Aug 11 2005 - 14:32:06 PDT

Hmmmm. I can't resist the voices in my head...

    Remember the Gentleman with the M880 who asked "Does anyone have
pictures of the 24 volt system installed on an M880(M881 or other of this
series with the 24 volt generating system)? I am curious as to how the belts
are installed and the brackets for the alternator."
    And you replied:
"Maybe you could go out and look under the hood? Just a thought."

     In that spirit....
Maybe you could look in the bed for scratches, or the wood for marks, or the
town DPW yard at the ones they got there or .....

But seriously... from the tail gate, 3 long, 3 short, 2 long.

Ronzo