Re: [MV] cckw info

From: MYDEUCEANDWILLYS@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 11 2005 - 15:29:09 PDT

Thanks Dan That is what ive been hoping for, other than to just learn more,
I believe it was an army air corps truck as Bob Rubino has told me he also
said it must have went thru a rebuild program, I am just starting to sand this
weekend <last wkend was taking off the usual parts> So i cant wait to inspect
the rest, Also all the #s match the bed to frame to cab so it probably was
not assembled by the army, The air corps probably had the time to assemble by
the book and the big event of the U.S.Air Force coming probably warranted
some vehicles going to a complete make over, But I new I would get a lot of cool
info, So thanks IM into hearing it all Randy out < I love this truck!>