Re: [MV] [MV]Terrorist are still here and watching.

From: Sonny Heath (sonny@defuniak.com)
Date: Fri Aug 12 2005 - 06:30:01 PDT

I, for one, agree with you a thousand percent Darrell. Its hard to say
ANYTHING on this list for without getting slammed one way or the other.

One member of this list made a statement that some states require motorhomes
to stop in at weigh stations, I asked him to give me just one state that
requires that and he said that I could look it up for myself and then he
sent me all kinds of hateful emails, privately, calling me all kinds of
dirty names, etc

Sonny