Photos of USAF M35s

From: Ron (rojoha@adelphia.net)
Date: Fri Aug 12 2005 - 09:37:06 PDT

Several folks sent me back channel requests for links to the photos of DEW
Line trucks. I went back to links I've saved over the past couple of years
on the Cold War and found most have 'died' . One especially excellent link
to the Pinetreeline.org http://www.pinetreeline.org/ has a sad note from
the originators wife stating that he passed away last month, but she will
try to comply with his wishes and keep the site up. The site has an
incredible amount of info. Another excellent Cold War site is
http://radomes.org/ .
    I believe the photos that I saved that were of the most interest to me
were from the Pine Tree site and have identified them as such, but could be
wrong. They are mostly color.

    Anyways, if interested USAF Deuces on the DEW Line at
http://community.webshots.com/user/m35a2ww

Ronzo