Re: [MV] Photos of USAF M35s

From: cgarbee@ipass.net
Date: Fri Aug 12 2005 - 10:06:52 PDT

I have a few photos on my website from Alaska that were sent to me by a buddy
from the M37 forum (www.g741.org). Jerry's photos are of M series vehicles
that he used and saw in Alaska during 1960-61 while in the Army at Ft.Greely
when he was in the Signal Corp as a weather observer in support of the
Continental Army Command artic test activity. Photos of a GOER, Nodwell
RN110B, M76 Otter, LeTourneau overland train, M37, M38, M35, and other such
things as tracks with artic kits on most everything...

There are also some shots taken recently from AK...

Photos are located at:

http://www.garbee.net/~cabell/photosmisc.htm

Thanks for sharing your collection Ron,
CGarbee