Re: [MV] OT: Laptop for the Truck

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Sat Aug 13 2005 - 15:44:45 PDT

I'm working the same deal. I was going to buy the CF-29 but refurbs are
quite pricey. I ended up buying a Dell 600M. Now I'm shoppng for a mount.
Actually, I plan on making the mount but want some type of gel suspension mounts to
incorporate into the design. I've got a radio tray but the shock mounts on
that are designed for a 50# radio not a 4# laptop. So if anybody has an idea
where to look for shock mounts, please share! I can fabricate the rest. We use
jotto desks in out police vehicles but I'm not too fond of them.
Kenny