1964 Vietnam Era Flight Line Napalm Generator for filling of bombs

From: bmg1917a@bellsouth.net
Date: Sun Aug 14 2005 - 18:49:44 PDT

I have a fair conidition 1964 dated M3 Napalm generator that was used by the airforce to fill napalm bombs on the flight line. I don't remember who it was made by at this time nor do I have pictures. It comes on a rolling pallet and has a pull bar. The set is fairly complete but missing hte little 24 volt generator that powers it. I just need to get rid of it for the space so first 50 bucks will take it if anyone is interested. I need to have it moved sometime in the next two weeks. It's located in Hahira ga.
Thanks for you interest.

Jason