[Fwd: Re: [MV] Re-enactment Chapter Question]

From: Shirley (circlejsa44@verizon.net)
Date: Mon Aug 15 2005 - 10:25:58 PDT

You guys are the greatest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The reason I was looking for that chapter as my husband, John, heard they had sponsored an "Ernie Pyle Day" in Dana, IN on this past Saturday and we missed it.  He is in the final stages of restoring his M38, (a dream come true) and a friend had told him they had two M38's in the parade, and he would have loved to have seen them.  But hey guys thanks again for all your help.