Still Looking for Info on Deuce Multifuel Fuel Line...

From: Jim 'Ike' Newton (ike@mildocs.com)
Date: Mon Aug 15 2005 - 14:02:59 PDT

Hi Everyone...

I still have not been able to identify the correct thread for the fuel
line that goes from the firewall side of the fuel filters to the tee on
the fuel viscosity compensator. None of the local shops can figure out
what it is!

Here are the pages that show this line the best. The line I am looking
for the thread information for is marked as (1) on both pages:

  http://www.mildocs.com/048858_0787.pdf
  http://www.mildocs.com/048858_0787.pdf

If anyone has a new complete line they could sell me, please advise me
on that too.

Thanks for any info at all!

Jim 'Ike' Newton
MILDOCS.COM
The World's Largest Public ETM Search Site
www.mildocs.com
1 (650) 766-6306