Re: [MV] questions and fate of the Army Arctic Land Train

From: david gudmunsen (kroctec@btopenworld.com)
Date: Tue Aug 16 2005 - 10:49:53 PDT

Hi Mike,

The vehicle in question was featured as a centre spread in the UK boys
weekly comic called Eagle which was then published by the Hulton Press. The
centre spreads were perspective cutaway drawings with a numbered key to the
important parts with further information in the write up.

It is quite feasible to locate and copy this centre spread. I cannot recall
even the year so sorry I cannot be more help.

Best regards from David Gudmunsen