Re: [MV] Plug Needed

From: Michael Howell (doctormv@frontiernet.net)
Date: Tue Aug 16 2005 - 21:05:10 PDT

You used to be able to pick up NOS trailer wiring harnesses for less
than that. All you would have to do would be cut to length and add
the civi plug to the other end. About any small trailer would do for
this purpose. But then that was then and this is now. They may be a
lot higher and harder to find now.

Mike
Tishomingo, Mississippi