archie's new web site 2

From: archie road (jeep_32@mountain.net)
Date: Wed Aug 17 2005 - 05:44:03 PDT

All,
        I have subcribed to a web photo hosting service. I have started to post
  the pictures and edit the captions that detail the drivetrain swap
that i started on my jeep a couple of years ago(they are never really
finished). Also there are pictures of the Duce-and-a-half (MV Content)

        It is pretty easy. deciding what to put in and typing the
captions is the hard part. I intend to put all of the equipment
pictures I have and the desert photo's there as well. as time permits I
will be adding details to most of the photo's. so check back every so
often. I had been looking for a way to "have a website" this seems to
fit the bill for now.

http://jeep534.smugmug.com/

Happy Hunting
archie =) =) =)